Session One: May 27th, 2020
Session Two: May 29th, 2020
Session One Details: 9:00 am - 11:30am SGT
1. The theory, history and background of Relationship Intelligence and SDI 2.0
2. Hints and Tips on Facilitation of Core Strengths program
3. Understanding and using the Core Strengths Platform to leverage learning
4. Functionality of the Core Strengths Presenter
Session Two Details: 9:00 am - 11:30am SGT
1. Deep dive into facilitation of Core Strengths: Results through Relationships program and SDI 2.0
2. Feedback and review with learner discussion & Q&A
3. Discussion around Ongoing Support & Application
This will be a virtual certification, details for the virtual meeting will be sent to you after registrations is completed.
SDI 2.0 (Strength Deployment Inventory) & 1 hour of pre-reading assignments.
Attendees will receive an email upon registering with an invitation to take the assessment. The SDI 2.0 is required to be completed prior to attending the certification course. The assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and the results will be presented in the certification course.
Continuing Education Credits
Attendees are eligible to receive continuing education credits from the Human Resource Certification Institute, the International Society for Performance Improvement, and the International Coach Federation
Attendee Registration Terms
I acknowledge that this Core Strengths certification and training program by PSP, Inc is not available to third-party consulting and training organizations, organizational development service providers, executive coaches or independent contractors. You may not reproduce workshop materials, record any portion of the workshop, reuse or resell any content from the workshop without PSP, Inc’s written consent.